My Purse Is Worse

January 26, 2018

Hey guys!

I was recently reading a load of my favourite blogs, and I came across a post from the blog Enjoying The Small Things about a "What is is my bag?". Only is was called "My Purse Is Worse", and it was amazing! Such a neat idea, and unique spin on the classic "What's In My Bag?", so I thought I would do one too! If any of you do this post, let me know in the comments, I would love to read them!



1. The Bag, this is an old one from Ardene a few years ago, it was in the sale and I was broke. I still use it to this day though, its the perfect small shoulder bag! Being black it goes with everything too :)

2. My favourite purse! It is from Kate Spade a few years ago, and you guessed it, its black. I just end up chucking it in any bag I am using, but it is the perfect size for my $5 note. Seriously though, I'm still broke from Christmas.

3. Scrunchies. My best friend. Quite why I need 2 I don't know, but I live in these scrunchies!

4. The newest edition, my planner. I pretty much have the same one already, what can I say I am a sucker for the pale blue with pink florals! Very Cath Kidston! 

5. No bag is complete without my phone. Fun fact my wallpaper is of the Statue of Liberty, because for my 14th birthday we went to New York, and that was when I got this phone. So yeah, I haven't changed the wallpaper in over 3 years... 

6. My trusty Saje Stress Relief Roller, honestly I don't go anywhere without it. Having Anxiety means it comes up any time possible, so having this with me helps keep it under control!

7. A random Origins lip pencil I got it in the Origins advent calendar 2017, chucked it in my bag, and it has been there ever since. 

8. An ever so random felt party hat. Basically I was babysitting, and the little girl Anastasia made it for me, and it has lived in my bag ever since :)

9. One bobby pin. Yes just the one, 2 would be too convenient. 

10. An eos lip balm. Covered in gunk, and crumbs. Yes very lovely and moisturizing. Not.

11. A tampon. You can bet your arse that won't be there when I need it, because you know, that would be too easy!

12. A random pad I found in a pocket I didn't realize existed. Not going to lie I hate pads and haven't used them in years, so I have no clue how long it has been in there. 

13. Hand cream! The Zoella Snowella hand cream I got for Christmas, now to be forever lost in the magic bag that makes everything disappear (including that tampon, god damnit). 

14. The Sephora compact mirror. Probably covered in dirt, smudges, and possibly even cracked... yeah I don't know why thats still in there.

15. Sunglasses, because everyone needs a pair of those in Winter, I'll just leave them in there for summer time. They will definitely still be there when Summer arrives.

16. Cinema tickets! From when I went to see Pitch Perfect 3 last week, obviously used, clearly expired. Not useful, but still there.

17. Finally, some old crumpled receipts, no bag would be complete without those. 

Well thats everything in my bag! It really is interesting to go back and sort it all out. What was the weirdest thing you found in your bag? Let me know if you do one of these, and make sure to check out Enjoying The Small Things, original post! If you aren't already following me, follow me on Bloglovin' here!

Hustle Hard Girl,





Follow Me On: 


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is awesome haha such a fun read! LOVE the party hat lol adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes everyone needs a party hat in their bag! xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!