5 Things I Love Saturday

February 10, 2018

Hey guys!

I have seen a lot of these posts floating around, and I don't know if I have missed something in the blogging world, or what, but this seems to be a thing (?). I have seen both 5/10 things I love Sunday/Saturday (I have also seen 5 links I love etc.) So I thought I would do one too. I constantly have so many loves, that change and evolve through the months, so I thought this would be perfect!



1. Scrunchies - Ah I don't know why (a blast from the past perhaps?) but I have been loving scrunchies, for years actually. When I had really long hair last year, I use to live in scrunchies. My hair was so heavy it hurt to wear it in a normal elastic. In textiles I started making my own though, and now my favourite scrunchies are ones I have made myself. Although the first one I made, I accidentally left in the spa (damnit that was my favourite). I then left my second favourite at dance over Christmas break, thank the lord dancers don't steal scrunchies! 

2. Saje Diffuser - This is literally my most favourite thing in the world at the moment. Since it is the beginning of a new semester, life has been very stressful and anxiety ridden lately. I just stick this on before bed, pop in some "stress relief" oil, and hey presto. Aromatherapy-the stress away!

3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck By Mark Manson - This is the first self-help book I have ever read, and I love it! Seriously his sense of humour, and straight to the point personality is amazing! Love, love LOVE.

4. Hot Chocolate - Okay so I have always loved hot chocolate, but in this bitter cold weather I love it that little bit more. My current favourite is the "Winter Spice" from Hotel Chocolat!

5. Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream - What can I say? Everyone needs a bit of ice cream in their life. My favourite is the half baked! I swear I could just eat a whole tub in one sitting. But I won't...

Make sure you are following me on Bloglovin' to stay up to date! What have been your favourites recently?

Hustle Hard Girl,




Follow Me On: 



You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Such a cute read! I love wearing scrunchies too & definitely love ice cream - my favourite is Chocolate Brownie! x

    Cyber Mermaids | Alternative beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, yes chocolate brownie is good too! xx

      Delete
  2. This is such an amazing post, I love it, love your blog as well. Thank you for sharing, cannot wait for the next post.

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That honestly means the world to me! :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is a beautiful post, so cute!!

    https://modernastrega.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i mean who doesn't love hot chocolate and ice cream haha.
    Great post x
    https://sykirah.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to do scrunchy because my hair also hurts with normal elastic.
    Also great 5 things!
    miss-uncover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with Hot Chocolate part! Everybody loves it!!

    Mihaailo / mihaailo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mark Manson book is amazing- I just finished it xx

    www.flolavita.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! I finished it the other day! #1!! xx

      Delete
  8. Read about The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck By Mark Manson yesterday from a fellow blogger, I should definitely check that out. And who could say no to a hot chocolate on a cold saturday morning?

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have finished the book, and it was amazing!! Yes to hot chocolate :) xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!