Affordable Valentine's Gift Guide: For Her

February 07, 2018

Hey guys!

Valentines day is well on its way. January flew by, and it's that time of year again where couples go all out for Valentines day (and us singles enjoy the chocolate sales afterwards). Anyway I figured I would do a quick gift guide for us girls, whether these are things you are planning on getting in the sale after Valentines day (my Valentines sale Wishlist TBH), or you want to share this list with your significant other! 

These are really affordable, but adaptable if you do have a little bit more money! Let me know down below what you would add to this list!



1. You can never go wrong with flowers. I personally LOVE flowers (even if I am kind of allergic!). But I can put up with the stuffy nose and sneezing for some gorgeous daffodils. They do not have to be expensive by any means!

2. A good bar of classic chocolate. My favourite personally is the 70% dark Bourneville chocolate! Lindt is another favourite!

3. Face masks are a girls best friend! The Lush face masks are super affordable, and by far my favourite masks to exist (especially Love Lettuce).

4. If you know your girl (or yourself, haha!) lipsticks are perfect! M.A.C lipsticks are not too expensive in my opinion, and I always love a good nude or pink (red could be perfect for Valentines day too though!). 

5. Back to Lush, bath bombs! Unless she is allergic or for some odd reason doesn't like baths (in which case you should question your relationship), bath bombs are perfect. I am a HUGE bath lover, throw in a Lush bath bomb and I am in heaven.

6. Fuzzy socks are a necessity this time of year, and any girl should be happy to receive some! I personally have a MASSIVE collection of fuzzy socks, from cheap ones at Target, to a little more expensive ones from Garage. Fuzzy socks are my go to for this time of year!

7. If you are confident you could get her a perfume. If you are not certain, you could get a cheaper body spritz from Bath and Body Works :)

8. Everyone loves candles. I do not know a single person who has a strong opinion against them! My favourite by far are Bath and Body Works candles (and not going to lie, I am that one odd person who LOVES the sweet sickly scents).

9. If your partner drinks hot drinks, (umm, everyone?!) a travel mug could be perfect! Mine is from Target, and it was only $3, but I LOVE it!

10. Finally, every girl loves organizers, but I prefer to call them Trinket dishes! You know the cute little dishes for rings, or other small bits and bobs? Yep those.

I hope you all have an amazing Valentines day, whether you are spending it with someone you love, friends, or yourself (accompanied with Netflix, takeaway pizza, blankets, candles, and ice cream).

Hustle Hard Girl,


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Love these picks! xx

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post! Mac lipsticks is all we girls need :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would always welcome a MAC lipstick or something from Lush!! Flowers are the best I think though, I hate buying them for myself but I love receiving them <3

    Yasmin 💗
    The Sweet Seven Five

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl!! Flowers are pretty perfect :) xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely gift items you have here dear. And yes! Every girl needs and loves organizers! YOu can't have too much of them. ha!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great ideas! Any of these I'd be happy to receive this valentines xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great ideas! Can't go wrong with lipsticks or flowers (my bf should read this post haha) :) xx

    https://meldelmage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Definitely agree, I LOVE flowers! Haha! xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!