2018 New Years Resolutions

January 01, 2018

Is it just me or did 2017 go super quickly? Like seriously too fast.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

It's that time of year again where we all make resolutions, and then break them by February. I am generally fairly good at keeping resolutions though, so here are mine for this year.

I have a few bigger, harder resolutions, and some smaller easier ones.


The Biggies:

Take every Opportunity - Having anxiety means I generally stay in my comfort bubble. I need to say yes to more things, and take every opportunity thrown at me.

Take everyday as it comes - I already know 2018 is going to be a bit of a sh*t show, there is no doubt about that, so I want to enjoy the now as much as possible.

Document my life more - I want to take more photos, film more, write more. Life here in Canada is unbelievable, and I would live here happily for the rest of my life. I have amazing people here, and I need to remember them.


The Littles:

Stay fit - I love fitness and keeping healthy, so this year I want to make sure I keep it up.

Get more flexible - No dancer is ever satisfied with their flexibility. I want to get as flexible as possible.

Complete a 1 month photography challenge - I have seen them floating all over Pinterest, and this year I am going to do one. Maybe I'll even post them on here. You know I love photography, so how could I not?

Keep blogging, but don't force it - I say this every year, and this year I am determined to carry on. I always feel pressured to post every week, so I am going to try, but not force myself. I still want my posts to be good, not just post for the sake of it. So if I miss a week, no biggie.

Work harder on Youtube - Don't get me wrong, I love my youtube channel no matter what happens, but I don't mean this because I want my channel to go anywhere. I do this because I love it, and with each week I love it more. I have such a passion for creating videos, and I want to give it my all, whether 1 person sees it or 1 million. Im not in it for the view/subscribers. 


Well those are all my resolutions for this year, I think they are all pretty attainable, so Im ready to slay this year! Good luck with all your resolutions!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!