5 Beauty Favourites: January

January 27, 2018

Hey guys!

Today I thought I would share my top 5 beauty picks for this month! Depending on the month and season I use a lot of different products, and this month I have had a fair few favourites. I love switching up the products I use, and I have so many favourites, but these are the top 5 that made the cut! p.s make sure you are following me on Bloglovin' here!





Tarte Lip Paint in Namaste - I am a huge lover of Tarte, and love what they stand for. Tarte has been a brand favourite of mine since day one, and its still going strong. This lip paint is a gorgeous light nude colour, and I find it perfect for Winter (however it can be quite drying, so my next favourite will help with that!). Despite its drying properties, this lip paint stays on all day, and applies so easily. It goes on like a dream, and does not bleed at all! I have loved this lipstick for years now, and have it in a few colours. Can we just talk about the name of this product for a second? I am a yoga addict, my favourite lipstick, Namaste? Was it actually made for me? Its like a match made in heaven. Tarte comes up with the best names for their cosmetics, and Im a sucker for the names of products!
Tarte Liquid Lipstick in Namaste - C$24


Clarins Instant Light Comfort Lip Oil - MY HOLY GRAIL. The Clarins comfort lip oil is literally the best thing to exist for your lips. Since the lipstick above can be quite drying, treating your lips to some moisture is a must. If I have really chapped lips, I just put some of this on before bed, and the next morning they are like brand new lips. Soft and plump, this lip product is amazing. It is a little pricier, but the product is worth well more than the price, and it will definitely not let you down! I use this throughout Summer and Winter, but it is my holy grail in Winter time especially!
Clarins Instant Light Comfort Lip Oil - C$25


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - The Hourglass ambient lighting powder has also made the top five. This powder is the best powder I have come across. It is so gorgeous and silky, with a little bit of sparkle in it. It does not let your makeup budge all day, and adds a youthful glow to your complexion. In the winter time this powder adds more colour and life back into your face with its sparkly tinge. This is the only setting powder I use now, and is the best thing I have come across. Definitely worth the price in my opinion!
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (in Luminous Light) -C$55



M.A.C Blush in Stay Pretty - In the Winter time my face looks a little lifeless and loses all colour. My next favourite will turn your whole makeup game around this Winter. The Mac blusher in the colour stay pretty is my holy grail blusher. I have used many blushers, and even other ones from Mac, but nothing compares to the stay pretty one! It is a more rosy, hot pink, but is extremely natural and brightens up your whole face. In the Winter time the blusher gives a gorgeous natural rosy cheek look, that is just to die for. Every now and again I'll try a new blusher, but I always go back to this one in the end! Nothing beats it!
M.A.C Blush in Stay Pretty - C$35





Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - My last favourite has been a favourite for years, and is an oldie, but a Goldie. The Naked 3 palette is my favourite palette for this time of year. I usually use a lot of palettes all year round, but I always dig this one out for Winter. The Naked 3 has some gorgeous rose and rose gold colours that are just to die for. They are so natural, and add a gorgeous youthful glow to your makeup. My go to colours are (from right to left in the above image) Dust, Burnout, Limit, and Buzz. This palette is definitely worth its money, and is great for all year round, especially Winter. I am a huge Urban Decay lover, but nothing beats their eyeshadow palettes!
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - C$66

What were your favourite beauty items this month?

Hustle Hard Girl,



Follow Me On: 





Shop the look:




You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I have to pull out my Naked 3. Really want to try Clarins lip oils

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You definitely need to try it! xx

      Delete
  2. I love these Clarins lip oils too - so nourishing!

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My favourite thing to exist! xx

      Delete
  3. I can't count the number of times I have been tempted to buy the Naked 3! I have 1 and 2 and use them constantly, so they'd be my favourites without a question. Also, that MAC blush looks super pretty!

    Sneha | lifewithsneha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! I have the 2,3 and heat palette. The heat palette is my all time favourite, but for this time of year it has to be the #3! The blusher is super pretty! xx

      Delete
  4. OMG the Naked 3 is just an absolute MUST!! Love that palette

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Naked 3 too! <3

    Charlotte | https://charlotteidek.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Namaste Tarte Lip Paint is one of my favs too! Such a perfect nude/pink colour!
    I am so interested in the lip oil, I've never heard of it! Where do you get it because I need to have it haha sounds amazing!
    and YES to Hourglass products, the best! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess Namaste all the way! How have you never heard of it?! Haha! You can get it at Sephora, and they have them in some Shoppers Drugmart's! For sure, I love Hourglass! xx

      Delete
  7. The naked 3 palette is so pretty! I love all the colors.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tarte lip colour is gorgeous! I have a dark berry shade but think I may need to cave and buy that one now as well haha!

    https://meldelmage.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love Tarte lip paints, I have another one in Lovespell that is a dark berry colour! xx

      Delete
    2. Mines called obsessed, its so pretty for Autumn / Winter xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!