Chilly Spring Outfit | Warmer Weather & Bodysuits

March 01, 2018

Hey guys!

Can you believe its March already?! It feels like it was New Years Eve only last week, and yet we are already preparing for Spring and Easter. Raise a hand if you are excited for warmer weather too! It has been freezing and snow covered in Toronto for months now, but February 28th was the first WARM day since October. I even managed to go outside, with only a cardigan on, without freezing my arse off. What an accomplishment. 


This was the outfit I wore, and although it is really simple, I loved it! Im only wearing jeans, boots, a bodysuit and cardigan, but it still felt more dressy than most outfits.


Also can we just talk about this body suit for a second? I have never owned one before, but I have wanted one for a while. Not because they suddenly became popular again, but because I ALWAYS tuck my tops and jumpers into my jeans. I feel like it looks more put together and stylish that way, but sometimes it can look a bit odd, not to mention it takes forever to tuck it in, then pull it out slightly for a more laidback look. This bodysuit fits perfectly, is extremely comfy, and looks rather stylish in my opinion. It is a plain black, with a slight ribbed texture, and a small keyhole cutout on the back. 


For my makeup I just went with my simple everyday look, and wore a brighter lip in celebration of Spring being on its way (yes I am still really excited). My hair was in a low messy bun, which actually looked half decent for a 10 second hairstyle. 


The boots I am wearing are from Ardene, and I seriously love these! They are so comfortable, and have a slight heel, so that my extremely short self, can look almost average height. I own a lot of boots from Ardene because they are all so comfortable, and last a decently long time for cheap shoes!  My bodysuit and skinny jeans are from American Eagle and these are my all time favourite jeans. They are slightly stretchy, which makes them really comfortable to wear all day! Finally my cardigan is from Macy's a few years ago when I went to New York, and it is literally my favourite cardigan. It is big and cozy, which makes it perfect for curling up on the sofa in!

If you have learnt anything from this, I expect it is that my style is definitely more on the comfort side of things! I am praying that this warm weather lasts, fingers crossed!


What is your Spring staple piece?

Hustle Hard Girl,





Follow Me On: 






Shop the look:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. That cardigan looks so cozy, and I LOVE the top!

    Kim

    http://trendkeeper.me .. Riding boots in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! The cardigan is the coziest thing ever! xx

      Delete
  2. You are adorable! Love that bodysuit and the cardigan!

    xx, Emily | www.East91Blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! LOVE the cardigan
    xx J
    https://forevertwentysomething.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! The cardigan is so cozy!! xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a lovely outfit. I'm v excited for the warmer weather too, but it's snowing in England atm! Xx

    www.flolavita.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!! Its been snowing here in Toronto again too! xx

      Delete
  5. You look amazing girl! Love this cardigan on you and I can't wait for the warmer season too!

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/living-room-home-decor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl!! Yes bring on the sunshine!! xx

      Delete
  6. I love how simple this outfit is yet how put together it looks. I love the effortless tucked in look that body suits give off too. It's so much easier than having to tuck in a shirt and make sure it stays all day! I hope it gets warmer soon so I can start dressing for spring!

    Megan xx Insidemegansmind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Yes, I absolutely love this bodysuit! It has gotten colder again here too, haven't been able to wear anything like this since this outfit! Come on Spring!! xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!