Skincare Pamper Routine

March 17, 2018

If you guys have read my blog before, you know I am religious about my skincare routine (if you haven't, hello! I'm religious about my skincare routine :) Either way, having acne means I am obsessed with skincare, and trying new products is a must! However I have come to LOVE the products I use, and do not use anything else, because guess what?! I have actually found products that work on my skin! It has only taken 4 years... The only thing I will switch up is face masks! My morning and night skincare routines are actually a little different, so I thought I would do a full pamper night routine this week after I did my Everyday Skincare Routine last week. Exfoliation, masks, the full monty!





Too Faced Melt Off Mascara - to remove mascara

I do not use anything else to remove my mascara anymore. Ever since my friend Kayla got this for me for my birthday, this is all I have used. It is honestly so gentle on the eyelashes, and is an oil base. You apply it like mascara, leave it on for a few minutes, and then wash it off. The best thing is, there is never any mascara or residue left afterwards. No more rubbing at your eyes, no more pulling out your lashes, and no more pulling at your skin!



Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm - to remove makeup

This cleansing balm is actually one of the best things known to man. I hate wipes because they always leave a sticky film over my skin, they are really harsh on the eyelashes, and they just don't remove all the makeup. So once I have left the melt off mascara on for a few minutes, I will take a little bit of this balm (and a little bit goes a long way!), and massage it all over my skin. This balm is so gentle, and leaves the skin feeling soft and cleansed. To remove it I use a hot damp flannel, and gently wipe it off my skin.



G.M Collin Cleansing Milk - to cleanse the skin

Although the cleansing balm doubles as a cleanser, I prefer to stick with one product for each step. Having acne prone skin means you can never be too careful! But because I have cystic acne, my dermatologist (in more technical terms than the following) said that the infection is deep within the skin and is more solidified than a general spot that lyes only a layer or two under the skins surface. So in order to combat those cysts, milk cleansers are holy grails. Specifically this one in my case. This gentle milk cleanser helps break up the cysts allowing them to either surface or calm down and pi*s off (!), without causing further infection. In other words this is my HOLY GRAIL. (I also remove this with a hot damp flannel!)



G.M Collin Exfoliant - exfoliation

Onto exfoliation! I have not used a physical exfoliant in years, to name a few reasons; too harsh, spreads infection, tears the skin, causes premature wrinkles, and causes sensitive skin (to name a few!). Physical exfoliants are basically an acne girls worst enemy. This chemical exfoliant works like a face mask, you pop it on for about 15 minutes, and then wash it off. To wash it off, I also use a hot flannel (the same as the previous steps), as this helps to open up the pores for the next step...



The Solution Hydrating Face Mask- face mask

During the winter my skin gets really dry, and is just begging for some moisture, and these sheet masks do exactly that! I get these at The Face Shop and they only cost $3 which is an absolute bargain. It is a Korean brand, so I truly trust them when it comes to skincare! My skin just loves these masks, and soaks up all the serum within the sheet. If you can get your hands on them, I really recommend them, they have all sorts of different types from anti-aging, to radiance, brightening, firming, pore care (another favourite) and so many more! As much as I love mud masks and the ones that come in squeezy tubes, my skin just craves these in winter.




Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Renewal Cream - night moisturizer


This right here is one of my all time favourite moisturizers. It is a little heavier, and thicker for maximum overnight moisture. Having cystic acne means I am left with a lot of scars, and this moisturizer helps heal those scars SO MUCH FASTER. When I first started using it, some of the scars were gone overnight, and the other ones took a week or so to disappear. This made such a huge difference, as it use to take over a month just for one tiny scar to heal. Plus it helps any dry patches immensely! 


I think that just about wraps up my good 'ol skincare pamper routine. I like to do this twice a week, exfoliating once a week, since that is what my dermatologist recommends!

Hustle Hard Girl,

What does your skincare pamper routine consist of?





Follow Me On: 







You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Hi! I’ve never heard about the “mascara melt off”, but I’m very tempted to search for it now! I wear mascara a lot and to take it off is always a struggle because as you said, it always leaves residue in the lashes! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should try it! I personally love it, and it is so easy as all you do is leave it on for a bit, then wipe it off! xx

      Delete
  2. that mascara melt off looks interesting!

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The melt off mascara sounds incredible! I always struggle to get my mascara off without any of my eyelashes falling off so I need this. Thank you for the recommendation!

    xx Freja
    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am exactly the same! That is why I love it so much! xx

      Delete
  4. I have been meaning to try the Take the Day off cleansing balm since forever! Also love the sound of that night moisturiser :D


    Sneha | lifewithsneha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I absolutely love the cleansing balm! The night moisturizer is amazing too! xx

      Delete
  5. Haha, you labelled the cleansing balm as Clarins instead of Clinique. That's one of my favourite cleansers! I love a heavy moisturizer so I'll definitely check this one out.

    https://inosbunker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg haha, changed it! Thank you! Yes you definitely should, I love them!! xx

      Delete
  6. The melt off mascara sounds incredible! Thanks for sharing all these products !

    Nina
    xox
    www.thecrispylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is amazing! Thank you girly! xx

      Delete
  7. Def want to pick some of these products up--they look fab!
    xx jen
    http://lilthoughtswithjen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've totally made me want to try that Too Faced mascara melter, what a genius idea xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr?! Its so good! Definitely recommend it! xx

      Delete
  9. cute products I would include it to my skin routine!
    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/
    Alessa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such nice beauty routine.
    Those brands are amazing.

    Much Love, Jane | The Bandwagon Chic
    New Vlog Entry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh can I try all of these?! I'm always looking for new things to include in my skin routine and these look fantastic! Thanks for the recommendations!

    -Emily | www.East91Blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes! These are all favourites of mine!! Thank you lovely! xx

      Delete
  12. This sounds really interesting. Haven't heard of this, but I'd love to try this myself. Thanks for sharing dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes some of my favourites! Thank you love! xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!