The Liebster Award Tag

March 28, 2018



Last month I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and now I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! I honestly love answering questions, so I am really excited to answer these ones! I was nominated by the lovely Tasha at Ridiculously Ordinary, and you can read her post here. Thank you so much Tasha, it honestly means the world to me! 

Here are the details for the Liebster Award:
  • Link to this blog post in your Liebster Award post
  • Answer the questions given to you 
  • Create 11 more questions for your nominees to answer 
  • Comment on  this  blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award. (To make it easy for them to read them all).
Onto the questions created by Tasha!

1. What do you love most about blogging?

Honestly there is so much to love about blogging, but the community is like none other. Everyone is so supportive, and you are never alone. The Twitter blogger chats are amazing for meeting new people, and everyone is so lovely! I also love photography, so taking photos to accompany posts is always exciting!

2. What do you hate about blogging?

I don't know that I really hate anything about blogging... If there is anything I hate though, it is when people don't check their posts before publishing them, and they are full of spelling and grammar mistakes. Honestly annoys me so much, haha (especially if there is a spelling mistake in the first sentence)!

3. If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?

Ooh this is a tough one... I feel like most people would say someone famous, a cartoon, or out of the ordinary, but having anxiety makes this sort of thing more difficult! Even if anxiety weren't a factor, I would probably say some of my friends or people at dance! Haha!

4. What do you like to do to relax?

Ooh I love to sit in my p.j's with a face mask on, drink in hand, chocolate at the ready, watching Greys Anatomy! Haha! Honestly the best freaking show ever!

5. What was the last book you read?

The last book I finished reading was The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck and the book I am currently reading is You're A Badass by Jen Sincero! They are both self help books, and highly recommended!

6. Sweet or salty popcorn?

In England I had only ever heard of Sweet popcorn, and that was always my go to (and still is)! But since moving to Canada I have been opened up to the world of salty, sweet & salty, buttered, cheese, caramel etc. the list is endless! I would still have to say sweet though! Caramel is another favourite. I just cannot go for savoury popcorn though, and don't get me started on the thought of cheese popcorn...

7. What is your favourite song?

I constantly have a new favourite song (or 10), but my current favourites are; Let Me Go, Run The World (Girls), Ocean Eyes, and Joy Parade!

8. What has been your biggest success?

I honestly have no idea! I think in smaller successes, like being able to go a week without an anxiety attack, or reaching 4,000 subscribers on youtube. I definitely think moving to Canada and meeting new friends, finding new hobbies, and adventures for sure has to be high up on the list though!

9. What would you like to achieve in the next 5 years?

I feel like 5 years sounds like a long time, but in reality it really isn't! I would like to think I have graduated by then, come further with my blog and youtube channel, stayed in touch with people in Canada (as well as visiting!), and am just overall happy with my life so far!

10. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?

I absolutely love travelling, and there are so many places I want to go! I would love to go back to Hawaii and visit a different island, also Venice, The Bahamas, and Nashville.

11. What is your dream job?

I answered this one in the Sunshine Blogger award tag, but I am one of the only people to have never had a dream job! I would love to be able to keep blogging and filming for youtube, or perhaps something to do with photography!

Nominees

I'm not sure if any of you have done this tag, (or even want to) but here are the people I am nominating! Don't feel like you have to, but if you do, let me know as I would love to read them!

Clemloves - She is so pretty, and has amazing blog photos! She makes really detailed posts, perfect for settling down to read with a cup of coffee!

Basifpa & Did - I have been talking to Anne a lot on Twitter, and she is so lovely! I definitely recommend giving her blog a read!

Allthingspops - She is so sweet! I have spoken to her a lot on Twitter, and she is such a lovely person so I highly recommend checking out her blog!

Inside Megans Mind - Another really sweet person! Her blog is really interesting, and I absolutely love reading it! It always leaves me thinking which I love!

Following Lisa - Lisa has amazing photos on her blog, and makes such amazing content! Definitely recommend giving it a read!

Samantha Alexandra - One of the sweetest people! She has an amazing blog I love to binge read, so I would definitely give it a read if I were you!

The rules:
1. Link to this post (and this one) in your Liebster Award blog post.
2. Answer the questions below.
3. Create 11 more questions for your nominees to answer.

My questions for you:

1. One of the best things and worst things about blogging?

2. Are you a night owl or a morning person?

3. What is your all time favourite board game?

4. Is there anything you regret doing, or not doing?

5. What is your favourite accent/which accent do you wish you had?

6. What hair & eye colour combination did you always want the most as a child?

7. What is your favourite/best riddle?

8. What are your favourite quotes or saying that you use on a daily basis?

9. Do you think this coming generation will have a better or worse life & childhood than you?

10. What are your favourite girl & boy names?

11. What is one random fact about yourself?

If you do this tag make sure you let me know, as I would love to read your responses! Also feel free to answer any of the questions in the comments below!

Hustle Hard Girl,



Follow Me On: 



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Aw great answers! I love posts like this, really helps to get to know the person behind the blog! Glad you enjoyed doing it 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Yes! I had so much fun doing it, thank you for nominating me lovely!! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me! Here's my answers! <3 <3 https://www.basifpa-and-did.co.uk/single-post/2018/03/29/The-Liebster-Award

    Love,

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre welcome!! Ooh so excited to read!! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on wanting to go to the Bahamas. So in need of a tropical vacay.
    Really enjoyed reading your answers!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughhh yesss!! I really need a tropical getaway!! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. This was awesome! I loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg yes, caramel popcorn is amazing!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading this! I feel like I know you much better now. And yes watching your favorite show in your p.j´s while snacking on some chocolate is just the best!

    xx Freja
    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!