Who Run The World?

March 08, 2018


GIRLS.

(anyone else have Run The World (Girls) by Beyonce stuck in their head now? Just me? Thought so.)

Today is international women's day, so I figured it is the perfect day to reflect on the amazing women in my life who inspire and motivate me everyday. (I remember Zoella doing a similar post last year, so I wanted to do my own version!) In a generation where more and more women are completely bossing it, I figured today I would share with you the people that have made such a difference in my life. In this day and age I think it is so important to help build each other up, instead of tearing each other down. So here's to all these amazing women, love you gals!

My mum - She is the most creative, artistic person I know, and always encouraged that within me. She has taught me to be grateful for the little things life has to offer, and to take every opportunity thrown at me.

My Friends - I have an amazing girl gang, each with their own individual passions, and they have taught me to go after mine too. They are so incredibly humble and supportive, and a little part of each of them makes up who I am today.

Emily B - Although I have a friends category, Emily deserves her own (along with the next few!). She has stuck by my side through everything since I met her. We got each other through the worlds worst teachers, and laughed through the pain ;) She shares my sarcasm on a level no one else does, and is like my other half.

Veronika - I have not known anyone else longer since moving to Canada. I met her back in 2014 on our first day of dance class, and we have been glued to each other ever since. She is such a happy person, but still shares my sarcasm. She has taught me to laugh through every sh*tty situation, and is one of the most kind hearted people I know.

The Littles Ones - I have so many children in my life, from mini dancers, to littles ones I babysit, and my mothers friends daughters. I have always been an old soul, and get on so well with people both far older, and younger than me. You have to watch out for them, one day they will be the ones running this world! Their little hearts are so full of joy, and positivity, they remind me to remember the little things in life (and that it is okay to get upset at those little things! ;)

My Mothers Friends - Some of the most inspiring women I know are my mothers friends. With each of them starting up their own business, and being so creative and artistic, I look up to them for their inspiring and motivational actions. They are completely bossing life, and I can only hope I am like that one day too.

My Dance Teacher - She is one of the most inspiring women I know, and although she may not know it, I truly look up to her. She goes after what she wants, and is such a creative soul. I have known her for a few years now, and she is so kind hearted, and inspiring, and has taught me that you will fail a million times before you succeed. (she also has an amazing blog you can check out right here! Love ya Sam!) 

Women of the internet - All the women completely bossing it, and creating careers out of themselves. Fellow bloggers, youtubers etc. the entrepreneurs who go against societies standards and go after what makes them happy, they inspire me everyday. No one starts at the top, they all worked their arses off to get where they are, and it amazes me that they have been able to do that for themselves.

My readers/ viewers - The most kind hearted people, are people I have never met. You are all so sweet, and kind, and towards someone you don't even know. That is the goal. My viewers and readers motivate me everyday, and spread such happiness, and I look up to all of you, and while you get to learn about me, I get to learn about each of you who comment on my social channels. Continue to spread the positivity everywhere you go :)

Thank you to all the women who have made a difference in my life, and help me each day. Heres to good women; may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them.

"Well behaved women rarely make history."


Hustle Hard Girl,



Follow Me On: 


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I never would have thought of this kind of post! I really liked it! It's really nice to have a great entourage.
    Coco| pjsandstuff.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Gotta spread love to the good women! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Aw, I loved reading this - so positive and empowering! Happy Women's Day! (although I'm a day late, hehe, whoops) x

    Sneha | lifewithsneha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Happy International Women's Day! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a great and positive blog post! I enjoyed it so much!

    XO

    Daria

    http://www.dbkstylez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That makes me so happy! xx

      Delete
  4. This was such a lovely post! I also find my mum and my friends some of the most inspirational people in my life xx

    www.flolavita.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are honestly the best right?! xx

      Delete
  5. great post! women supporting women <3
    Xx
    Kali
    www.lovelaughexplore.com
    @love_laugh_explore
    https://www.facebook.com/lovelaughexplore/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, so awesome!! I love this post idea and will have to remember it for next year!

    You're the sweetest, and thank you for mentioning me! My goals as a teacher is always to inspire and motivate my students and you guys give me that right back! I am inspired by you all every single day (It's the best part of the job!) Which you already know now that you have your own set of mini dancers (who by the way look up to you!) and I'm glad they do as you are a great example for them xo

    This means a lot to me xo
    Have a great March break!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you so much!! Of course, how could I not?! That honestly means so much to me!! You wouldn't believe the smile this put on my face :) Hope the blogging is going well, missing your posts!! xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!