Sunshine Blogger Award 2018 - Nominee

March 14, 2018

Hey guys!

Thanks to my favourite, Sam - Samantha Alexandra - for nominating me to do the Sunshine Blogger Award 2018 tag! (definitely check out her blog!)

WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way to recognize bloggers for adding value to the blogging community. It is a great way to connect with other bloggers and show appreciation for their work; an award created by bloggers, for bloggers. All nominees must answer the questions provided by those who nominated them, and then nominate 11 more people who they will ask their own set of 11 questions.”




BASICALLY, I get to answer questions created by Sam, which lucky for you is one of my FAVOURITE things to do (I don't know why either). Onto the questions :)

1. What is your favourite thing to do besides blogging?
Oooh, this is hard because I literally love SO many things. It is a tough choice, so I am just going to have to say, photography, filming, dance, and of course watching Netflix. Oh and discovering new places. 

2. What is your favourite genre of music to listen to and why?
If any of you read my February playlist post, you would know I love a lot of different genres! Depending on my mood, I love pop (who doesn't?), country (in other words, a spot 'o Nashville), dance, indie, and of course musicals! So far I think its clear to say I CANNOT choose favourites...

3. What is your favourite social platform? (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat etc.)
Ah an easy one! YOUTUBE. You all know I spend my time either blogging or filming! And I love interacting with you guys on all my videos! Instagram would be my next favourite :)

4. What is the best place you’ve ever travelled to and why?
If you know me personally you know I LOVE travelling, but it was always my dream, since I was young enough to speak to go to Hawaii, and last summer I managed to go there. Although I have visited hundreds of places, Hawaii will always have a special place in my heart, because it was a childhood dream come true!

5. What is your Netflix/T.V show recommendation?
OOOH. I actually wrote a post on this which is scheduled to come out in a few weeks, but my number 1 show at the moment has got to be Greys Anatomy. I AM OBSESSED. 

6. If money etc. wasn’t a factor what would your dream job be?
So I belong to the 1% of the population that never had a dream job... when I was younger I was obsessed with hairstyling (and for a 10 year old, I was pretty bloody good at it. I even made myself a little book of all my favourite hairstyles. No I was super cool, what you on about?). But my Cosmetology teacher ruined that for me. Then I moved onto photography, which I am still obsessed with, filming was added into the mix, now blogging has become a major passion too. In other words I have no clue. I would be happy with photography, filming, and blogging. Yep I have a busy life.

7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years I will be 22, and just about finished with school. I would like to hope I am happy by then, still blogging and filming, and of course visited Canada AT LEAST a million times. I have always hated thinking about the future in all honesty, because it gives me so much anxiety, but as long as I am still living and happy I couldn't care less :)

8. Are you an early riser or a night owl?
I also belong to the 1% of the population that wakes up at 6:30 WITHOUT AN ALARM. Yes I am a weird child, yes I do enjoy it. And I'm not going to lie, I went to bed at 8:30 last night, living life on the edge (with a terrible migraine). Don't get me wrong though, I do love a good ol' late night with friends (I'll still wake up early though), and I run surprisingly well on no sleep :)

9. Do you have any pets? If so, TELL ME EVERYTHING! (Photos are highly encouraged!)
I freaking love animals. Our family has always been a cat family, so I have two twin kitties. Kate & William. They were named after the prince and princess as they were born when they got married, and it seemed fitting! They are complete opposites of each other. (Kate is sat next to me, helping me write by stepping on the keyboard every now and again, purring, bopping her head against the screen, and meowing every so often to remind me she is still there).

10. What is your “go to” or favourite product ever!? Could be beauty, health, food, anything!
If you have gathered anything from this tag so far, I expect it is that I cannot pick favourites so I could be here for a while...
- Lululemon leggings
- Converse
- Camera
- Laptop
- Netflix
- Naked Heat palette
- Roller lash mascara
- Smoothies
- Energy Bites
- Pizza & Garlic bread
- All my skincare bits & bobs

Yes these were all the first things to pop into my head. No I don't know why :)

11. What is a random fact about you!?
Ummmmm.... I'm the eldest child in my family, and the only girl. Yes it sucks. I am 17, the next child closest to my age is my 15 year old brother, my two cousins are both boys and they are 7 & 10. The next youngest female is my 40 year old aunt. TBH that is probably why I think of my friends as my family, instead of family over everything. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my family, I couldn't ask for better, but I haven't seen them in 4 years since moving to Canada, and the most important people to me are my immediate family, and friends. 

I have not been blogging for too long (well properly), so I actually do not know too many small bloggers to nominate, so instead if any of you reading this want to continue on the tag, here are the questions I created! Make sure you tag me/let me know if you do these questions as I would love to see your answers! (or answer them in the comments ;)

Questions:

  1. If you could describe yourself in only a few words, what would they be?
  2. Why did you start your blog/what inspired you?
  3. What is your favourite aspect of the blogging community?
  4. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
  5. What are your nicknames?
  6. What is one place you have travelled to and loved, and one place you have always wanted to visit?
  7. What is your biggest fear?
  8. Favourite childhood memory?
  9. What is your favourite thing to do aside from blogging?
  10. Current favourite song, book, and movie?
  11. What is your biggest achievement?
If you do these be sure to let me know! I would love to see all your answers :)

Hustle Hard Girl,



Follow Me On: 



You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love indie music too! Especially electro-indie and indie-rock!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! Have you heard of Billie Eilish? She is amazing! xx

      Delete
  2. Aw I loved reading this, and feel like it has made me know you better! I am totally a morning person too, but cannot for the life of me stay up late. Probably a good thing, because I am not nice to be around when I am sleep-deprived lol. :) x

    Sneha | lifewithsneha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! Haha! I love being a morning person! Haha, I actually run quite well sleep-deprived! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Netflix too! Greys anatomy sounds like a great serie. Thank you for the recommendation!

    xx Freja
    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Greys is literally the best!! xx

      Delete
  4. I also run very well without much sleep!It's great getting to know you with every post!
    Coco| pjsandstuff.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes girl!! Thank you lovely! xx

      Delete
  5. I love reading these sorts of posts! I also love the fact you called your cats Kate and William! (crazy cat lady right here!) x

    http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha! Yes, cats all the way!! xx

      Delete
  6. I'm an early riser too! There's something about being up and getting my day started that makes me feel so much more productive!


    -Emily | www.East91Blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl!! I know right? I love being up early and getting started with the day! xx

      Delete
  7. I love the idea of this Sunshine Blogger Award. Such a great initiative and loved learning more about you!

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/4-new-beauty-products-need-try/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Such a lovely idea, it was so much fun! You should do it too! xx

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing more about you dear. I love answering questions too, it's really fun indeed. Congrats for your nomination dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so fun! Thank you Jess! xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!