5 Goals for February

February 02, 2018

Hey guys!

This year I have seen a lot of people doing monthly goals (whether this has always been a thing, and I have just been living under a rock, or not, I don't know). I love this idea, because I have always been a really organized person, and by setting new goals monthly I know I am more able to achieve them! I'm going to be honest I have already forgotten my new years resolutions, so at the end of February I'm going to check in and see if I achieved everything I wanted to do for the month. Let me know down below what goals you have set yourself for February!




1. Finish reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, and start reading You're a Badass. 
I began reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck at the beginning of January, but I have been so busy studying for the end of January exams something had to slip. I have almost finished it, so I want to make sure I do, and then start reading another book!

2. Bake something.
I absolutely LOVE baking, but I haven't been able to properly get out my ingredients and baking books since December (some gingerbread, yum). But even then I feel like that wasn't proper baking, or at least didn't satisfy my baking needs. I'm thinking maybe cupcakes...

3. Have another Photoshoot.
If you have been reading this blog for a while, or know anything about me, then you will know I am a photography addict! I am taking photography this semester too, so no excuses. I'm grabbing my coat, mittens, scarf and camera, calling a friend, and going out to take some photos!

4. Hustle with blogging & filming.
I am OBSESSED with blogging and filming, and I really want to work harder than ever this month on both of them. I have been doing a lot of filming and editing for youtube lately, and have had unbelievable feedback from everyone, which just warms my heart! I want to try and make the best content possible and really focus on it!

5. Focus more on self care.
I want everyone in my life to be as happy as possible, simply because I am not. When things go wrong, and I feel like my life is a mess I just ignore it, and focus on others because I never want them to feel how I feel. This month I want to focus more on myself. Paint my nails, have pamper evenings full of bubble baths and face masks, and just have some alone time to re-evaluate. 

Hustle Hard Girl,




Follow Me On: 




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Yes! These are great goals! You are killing the blog/YouTube game right now!!
    I look forward to your posts and videos so keep it up!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Haha! I saw your comment on my video haha!! Love you! xx

      Delete
  2. You can never go wrong with baking cupcakes! Nice goals!
    Noelle
    http://elle-no.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals, loving the idea of monthly resolutions! My ideas are pretty much the same, however I'm fortunate enough to get the baking trays out more often.
    Have an amazing week! x

    http://kittyjadeblog.wordpress/com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you!! Yes I definitely need to get the trays out more often! xx

      Delete

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Study With Me!

Recent On Youtube:

Recent On Youtube:
Colourpop Haul, Unboxing & Review!

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
TMI Tag!